If you’re looking for high-quality, medical-grade skincare products that will keep your skin clean, fresh, and rejuvenated, we have just the right products for you.
As a board-certified plastic surgeon, Dr. Stuart Lipton, MD, and his highly experienced team understand the importance of keeping your skin looking great as well as keeping it as healthy as possible. We are proud to offer our patients two types of skin care products - ZO® Skin Health and Anfisa Skin - to help transform your skin.
Healthy skin is vital for protection against chemicals, foreign objects, dirt, temperature, and UV rays. ZO Skin Health products harness the best skincare science that supports your skin health. ZO Skin Health partners with doctors to deliver in-office treatments regardless of age, ethnicity, or skin condition, making their treatments a great option for all skin types.
Who Are ZO Skin Health Products Suitable For?
ZO Skin Health products can benefit anyone who has dry skin. These products act as hydrators, rather than moisturizers, to keep the skin plump and hydrated for long-lasting periods of time. ZO products can also benefit patients with mature or textured skin as they have also been designed to combat the appearance of signs of aging on the face. This allows users to achieve a more youthful look to their complexion at any age during adulthood. These products can work to improve skin texture, tone, and elasticity while also softening the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
What Are the Benefits of ZO Skin Health Products?
If your regular skin routine is still leaving your skin dry, flaky, and dull-looking, it may be time to try ZO Skin Health Products. They can provide the following benefits:
- Helps fight against oxidative stress caused by sun pollution, and other environmental factors
- Improves the appearance of age stops and freckles
- Helps with the presence of hyperpigmentation
- Stimulates the production of collagen
7 Categories of ZO Skin Health Treatments
Zo Skin Health products can come with targeted treatments in seven different categories. These categories include:
- Daily cleanser for every skin type, including naturally sensitive skin.
- An exfoliator that smooths skin and removes any dead skin cells for a fresher, brighter look.
- Before treatment, the ZO toner helps balance the skin's pH levels.
- The treatment phase of ZO Skincare products is the most customizable for your skin type and has the most impact.
- ZO offers daytime and nighttime creams that hydrate and calm the skin.
- Sun protection is essential for skin health. ZO Skincare provides a variety of SPF in different textures.
- ZO Skin Health products extend to the hands, body, and lips for skin hydration.
Our team will help you determine which products will best benefit your skin.
ZO Skin Health's Daily Skincare Program
Patients may find the best results from their ZO Skin Health products by using them daily. We recommend this regimen:
- Use the Exfoliating Cleanser twice a day - morning and evening.
- Use the ZO skin polish once daily.
- Apply a Complexion Renewal Pad in the morning and one in the evening. Be sure to wipe them over your entire face.
- Use Daily Power Defense twice a day to protect and correct your skin.
Risks of ZO Skin Health Products
ZO Skin Health products are rigorously tested and cruelty-free, making them safe for most users. Testing each new ZO Skin Health Product on a patch of skin is recommended before applying it to the desired area to avoid allergic reactions or complications. ZO Skin Health products require a doctor's prescription and can only be purchased through your physician. This ensures that if a complication does occur, you can seek help from Dr. Lipton as soon as needed.
Pregnant women or those nursing should avoid using ZO Skin Health products. ZO Skin Health’s products use a medical-grade formulation and penetrate the skin, which can reach the placenta.
What Are the Ingredients in ZO Skin Health?
ZO Skin Health products contain various safe ingredients, including:
- High-potency retinol is used in ZO products that help with various skin issues.
- Peptides promote collagen production, supporting younger and plumper-looking skin.
- Hydroquinone is a bleaching and correcting ingredient that treats severe skin hyperpigmentation.
Various ZO Skin Health products may also contain:
- Propylene glycol
- Propylene glycol
- Dimethicone crosspolymer
As the second brand of skin care products we offer, Dr. Lipton recommends Anfisa Skin products for patients with sensitive skin looking to brighten and moisturize their complexion.
ÂN-BALM Radiant Hydra-Balm
ÂN-BALM uses facial oils in a concentrated and waxless balm to enhance skin health and function and for easy application. AN-BALM Radiant Hydra-Balm is especially helpful for those with dehydrated or sensitive skin. It contains 20 plant-derived ingredients, 86 antioxidants, and linoleic acid-rich oils.
ÂN-DEW 10% Azelaic Acid + PHA Serum
As an all-in-one skin brightening serum, ÂN-DEW is made specially to enhance, clarify, and exfoliate the skin. ÂN-DEW 10% Azelaic Acid + PHA Serum contains Azelaic Acid and PHA gluconolactone, which are gentle and help remove dead skin cells. The serum also includes hexylresorcinol, resveratrol, and licorice root extracts to even out skin tone and reduce spots.
Find the Right Skin Products for You
If you are ready to take the next step to improve your complexion, schedule a consultation with Dr. Stuart Lipton today. Our team is prepared to help you determine which products will benefit your skin based on your skin’s needs and your overall complexion goals. To schedule a consultation, click here or call (972) 420-0023 to reach a team member at our office in Lewisville, TX.