Medical Grade Chemical Peels
Achieve healthier, younger-looking skin
What is a Chemical Peel?
A chemical peel, also called derma peeling, is one of the least invasive ways to improve the appearance of your skin. Although chemical peels are used mostly on the face, they can also be used to improve the skin on your neck and hands.
What results will I see?
Chemical Peels are an effective way to achieve healthier younger-looking skin. We offer a variety of peels from light, to medium, to deep, to fit a patients needs and desired results. Chemical peels are an effective treatment to:
- Reduce visible signs of aging, including fine lines and wrinkles
- Achieve a healthier, more radiant and youthful appearance by brightening skin and improving its color and clarity
- Tighten and improve texture for smoother softer skin
- Minimize the appearance of skin imperfections such as age/dark spots, acne prone skin, and premature aging caused by sun exposure
What is the difference in a mild and aggressive peel?
- Light chemical peel will help with mild skin imperfections and will improve tone and texture with no down time. These are normally done more frequent for best results.
- Medium chemical peel with help with mild to moderate skin imperfections a more immediate result is visible after one treatment.
- Deep chemical peel will help with moderate to severe skin imperfections and will give the most dramatic improvements.
What is the cost for this treatment?
Cost is always a consideration in elective procedures or treatment. The cost for a chemical peel will vary based on the type of chemical peel performed, and the area the of the treatment.
If you are interested in seeing how you can restore your skin to look more vibrant, call our office to schedule a consultation and personal assessment.