2 Q A Template
Question with Image
Link in Answer
Answer with picture face-lifting here
Here are five good reasons to have plastic surgery in the area.
- Quality: Fully accredited operating room (“not office”). Highly trained medical staff in all phases of surgery and recovery.
- Friendly: names and faces you know or can easily find out about. Easily available when you need them.
- Convenient: Not just the day of surgery, but the night or weekend after. For example, what if immediate attention is needed. Office appointments suit the working schedule as well.
- Cost Effective: Our surgery center has lower prices for cosmetic surgery because of lower overhead. A major consideration is the patient’s own valuable time, especially travel for follow-up visits. We intend to be lower in price than in larger cities. If we are not, tell us. There must be a reason.
- Discrete: If you wish or need even if the surgery is done close to home.
Here are some important facts to consider when considering the cost of plastic surgery.
- Most procedures will use at least 25 hours of one on one contact with your surgeon.
- Consider comparing to the cost of an air conditioner repair on the Fourth of July
- Or to the cost of an airline ticket to Europe
- The average car costs about $15,000. A new face costs about half of that.
- Surveys show that half the patients having plastic surgery make less than $25,000 a year.
- Look like a million for a couple of thousand.
- Wouldn’t it be great to look as young on the outside as you feel on the inside.
- Plastic surgery has become so affordable that each year more than 2 million Americans take advantage of it.